The University of Florence uses the internet and social media to inform, communicate, listen. Through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or You Tube, it encourages participation, exchange and dialogue with its users.
With these spaces and these activities the University management aims to fullfill its institutional and general interest objectives. Social media, however, do not replace the role of Student Administration Offices and Front Offices.
University of Florence Official Accounts
The official accounts of the University are managed by the Social Media Manager who coordinates with the Press Office and the Communication Area. The channels are updated periodically, constantly monitored and open to comments and publications by third parties. Moderation is regulated by a declared and published social media policy.
Official Facebook Pages of University Units
Departments | Schools | Degree Programmes
- Centro Interdipartimentale Studi Strategici, Internazionali e Imprenditoriali
- Master's Degree in Sociology and Social Research
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Building and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Humanities (Lettere)
- Department of Architecture - DIDA
- Department of History, Archeology, Geography, Performing and Fine Arts - SAGAS
- Research Group - Quitting Psychotropic Drugds
- Laboratories of Molecular and Paleogenetic Anthropology
- School of Agriculture
- School of Economics - Orientation
- School of Engineering - Orientation
- School of Human Health Sciences