Information for Incoming Erasmus Students
About the University
Foreign student desk
Address and contacts:
Piazza San Marco 4, room 125, 5012 - Firenze (Italy)
phone number: (+39) 055 2757229 - 055 2757270
fax: (+39) 055 2756337
opening hours: from monday to friday 9-13
The foreign student desk manage:
- Enrollment of non-EU citizens residing abroad in bachelor’s degree programs and combined bachelor/master’s degree programs (pdf)
- Italian language test - Test Schedule (read more)
- Enrollment of non-EU citizens residing abroad in two-year master’s degree programs (pdf)
- Enrollment in single courses (pdf)
- Single courses - Application procedure for non-E.U. citizens residing abroad (pdf)
- Single courses - Application procedure for -E.U. citizens (pdf)
- Exchange students – Application procedure
- University international exchange agreement - Application procedure for non-EU citizens (pdf)
- University international exchange agreement - Application procedure for EU citizens (pdf)
- Recognition of a foreign academic degree (pdf)
Housing Anywhere is a housing platform where students that go abroad for an exchange semester or internship can sublet their rooms. Incoming exchange students that come to your city can rent those rooms.
Students from Brasil
"Science without Borders CSF Italy" is a special project aimed at fostering international mobility of the Brazilian students and researchers in highly qualified academic and research centers around the World through a scholarship scheme and at attracting young investigators and internationally recognized research leaders to Brazil. The program is focused in areas of strong interest for innovation, technology and industrial development (natural and life sciences, engineering, sustainable agriculture, ICT, creative industries).
Several Italian Institutions signed a partnership with the two Brazilian Government agencies CAPES and CNPq in order to start the Network for the exchange of students, scientists and scholars within the "Science without Borders" program. The network includes, at the moment, 14 Universities (University of Florence is in this number), the National Research Council, the National Nuclear Physics Institute INFN and the Research centres of Telecom Italia.