N.Eber e M.Willinger
Economisti in Laboratorio
Articles, handouts, and other stuff made available by the lecturer.
By the end of the course the student should have acquired the necessary skills to design and organize experiments with the purpose of testing alternative theories, collecting information and suggesting possible interpretations about economic and social phenomena of interest.
Principles of Microeconomics and Game Theory.
With restrictions due to COVID 19:
video-lectures in real-time.
lectures, class experiments, lab sessions.
See the course Moodle page at e-l.unifi.it.
The one time password will be revealed in class.
Type of Assessment
1. Class participation (20%)
2. Design and development of an experimental project (80%)
1. Introduction to experimental economics
2. Purpose of experiments
3. How to design an experiment
4. Experimental methodology and use of the laboratory.
The various topics will be treated starting from the analysis of classical cases of the experimental literature.