Frequency of lectures, practice and lab:
not mandatory but recommended
- Lecture notes (see e-learning web site: Moodle)
Type of Assessment
Course contents (detailed program):
- Course introduction
- Elements of digital cartography.
- Map overlay and Tomlin operators. Base concepts for model implementation.
- Elements of environmental appraisal
- Definition and quantification of Ecosystem Services. Payments for Ecosystem Services
- Multicriteria analysis and fuzzy logic
- New technologies for rural and wildlife planning
- Practical GIS analysis