Insegnamento mutuato da: B002387 - ECONOMIA ED ORGANIZZAZIONE AZIENDALE Corso di Laurea Magistrale in INGEGNERIA MECCANICA Curricula GESTIONALE PRODUTTIVO
First part: Financial Management
- Balance sheet and income measurement, statement of cash flows, analisys of financial statements
Second part: Financial Mathematics
Third part: Economic Nature of the Firm
Fourth part: Investment decisions
Fifth part: Cost accounting
- Fixed costs, variable costs and BEP, Direct costs, indirect costs and full cost accounting
R. N. Anthony, L.K. Breitner ,Essentials of Accounting,
Slides and lecture notes.
Azzone G., Bertelé U., L'impresa – sistemi di governo, valutazione e controllo. ETAS, Milano.
Daft R.L., Organizzazione aziendale, Apogeo, Milano
Favotto F., Economia aziendale – modelli, misure, casi, McGraw - Hill, Milano.
The general aim is to lay the foundations for the understanding of the role and functioning of enterprises within the economic system, through the interpretation of strategies for developing competitive advantage, the analysis of return on investment and the analysis of economic, financial and equity conditions.
CC14: Knowledge and understanding of company organisation (business culture) and professional ethics.
CC16: Knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles underlying the accounting records and the documents that make up the financial statements. Knowledge and understanding of the main accounting indicators, the basis for analytical accounting, the concept of a company's value, and the methodologies for evaluating investments
CA16: Applying knowledge and understanding to analyze and interpret the data of an annual report, measure the profitability of an activity, project, business division and company as a whole, and to assess contribution margins and interpret the relationship between costs, volumes and income of a project/activity, as well as to be able of writing journal entries in accordance with the double - entry method of bookkeeping
function study, derivative calculus and optimal condition determination (MAX, MIN)
equation system resolution
class lectures and exercises
Type of Assessment
Mandatory written test and facultative oral test for students scoring at least 26/30 on the written test..
Written test includes exercises on general accounting, cost accounting, capital budgeting and financial mathematics. Oral test includes questions and exercises.
Students must demonstrate that they are familiar with the principles of general accounting and capital budgeting. In addition, they must demonstrate a basic knowledge of the financial mathematics and cost accounting (CC14, CC16, CA16)
First part: Essentials of accounting
- Basic concept and the Balance Sheet
- Balance sheet changes and income measurement
- Accounting records and systems
- Revenues and monetary assets
- Expenses measurement and the Income Statement
- Inventories and cost of sales
- Noncurrent assets and depreciation
- Liabilities and Equity
- Statement of Cash flows
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- The balance sheet according with the Italian Civil Code
Second part: Elements of Financial Mathematics
Third part: The objective of the firm and the Economic Nature of the Firm
Fourth part: Investment decisions
- Investment decision criteria
- Investment decision with the net present value rule
Fifth part: Essentials of cost accounting
- Fixed costs, variable costs and Cost - Volume - Profit Analysis
- Direct costs, indirect costs and full cost accounting