Writing skills to produce accademic texts using specific terms of sustainibility arguments.
Communication skills to partecipate in discussions, to speak fluently, to produce a well structured power point presentation on an argument of economics and sustainability.
Didactic material provided by the teacher;
Items of the course:
- Aspekte des fairen Reisens (fairunterwegs)
- Zertifizierungen der Nachhaltigkeit im Tourismus
- Sharing Economy: Homeexchange, Airbnb, digitales Arbeiten und Reisen u.m.
- Anforderungen an den Pauschaltourimus
- Slow Tourism - die Philosophie von Dan Kieran
- Alberghi Diffusi in Italia
- Massentourismus und Kunststädte
Grammaire: Uebungsgrammatik für die Oberstufe B2 - C2 , Verlag HUEBER
Dictionary: --Il nuovo dizionario di TEDESCO Zanichelli/ Klett/Pons
-- DUDEN, Deutsch als Fremdsprache
Students not-attending: contact the Teacher
Students will learn:
- writing skolls to produce accademic texts and write expositions about arguments such as current trends on projects of sustainibility,
- communication skills to partecipate in discussions, to speak fluently in an accademic German and to produce a well- structured power point on an argument of economics and sustainability.
B1/B2 level of the European Council Framework
The teacher offers information and assistance for the application of a german language scholarship offered by the DAAD ( Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst).
Modalità di verifica apprendimento
A written dissertation on a topic of the students choice regarding sustainability or development in the economic or turism sector.
The dissertation has to be well-structured and formal.
An oral presentation of this dissertation - power point - and a discussion with the teacher and students.
The assessment includes the work of the student during the semester (10%).
80% the thesis (about 10 pages) and 10% the powerpoint presentation. There is no difference between attending and non-attending students.