Overall view of training process through the analysis of various theoretical approaches and, in particular, action-research method will be considered. Psychological facets of organizational development as well as the crucial role of training for activating innovative and change processes. Methodological aspects with regard to the analysis of professional competencies as well as the training planning. Finally, core training methods and strategies as well as methods for managing raining setting.
- Battistelli A. (a cura di) (2001). Apprendere partecipando. Guerini Associati, Milano.
- Odoardi C. (a cura di) (2009). Formazione e sviluppo nelle organizzazioni. Innovare e integrare il sistema della formazione continua. OS-Giunti, Firenze.
- Quaglino G.P. (2006). Scritti di formazione 3: 1991-2002. Franco Angeli, Milano.
a tes chosen from the following:
- Kaneklin C., Scaratti G. (a cura di) (1998). Formazione e narrazione. Cortina, Milano.
- Knowles M., (1997). Quando l'adulto impara. Franco Angeli, Milano.
- Mezirow J. (2003). Apprendimento e trasformazione. Cortina, Milano.
- Quaglino G.P. (a cura di) (2004). Autoformazione. Cortina, Milano.
• Knowledge of research methods and stages of training process: demand analysis, training planning, implementation and management of training setting, evaluation of intervention effectiveness.
• Knowledge of training methods and modes of choice with respect to learning and professional skills to be developed.
• Knowledge of main methods and instruments for the analysis of professional competencies and of training planning for valuing and developing human resources.
Type of Assessment
Overall view of training process through the analysis of various theoretical approaches (social psychology, psychosociology, organizational action, etc.) and action-research method. Psychological facets related to organizational development and the crucial role of training for activating innovative and change processes in various work contexts.
Methodological aspects with regard to the analysis of professional competencies as well as the training planning and the analysis and development of competencies.
Core training methods as well as strategies and methods for managing presence and e-learning training setting.